November 26, 2014
| Hermana Morales can braid. What! |
| Here be me. Sorry I don't have many fotos this week. Been one of much longitud. Miracles happen when you keep smiling! WooH! |
partake of His goodness and to be cleansed and freed from our diseases, whether they be outward or in. But, even the greatest of doctors needs patients. And if we don't admit ourselves into the hospital - no, if we don't get out of the house, take the bus or taxi or a car drive to get to the hospital, to sign up and to fess up our problems, Christ cannot do anything. He needs us to act. Miracles require faith, but faith requires action. So my plea this week is to forget the scales of men. Forget what things may appear to be. Remember that the Lord, our Master and Savior, came to be put beneath the eyes and weighed on the scales of men, and was rejected. The eyes and scales that matter most are the celestial ones. The ones that have eternal consequences for eternal decisions.
This weekend, the Lord will accept two more souls into His kingdom through baptism! Wooh! Heben is an investigator whose parents and family are all members, but she didn't get baptized because her parents went inactive. So she is finally getting baptized after 10 years. And Adriana Paz turned 8 this week and is excited to get baptized finally. We have been teaching them everything and it is a relief to see the work and effort we've made come into place. I am thrilled to see people I have only known several short weeks come to the knowledge of their God and come unto Him. We are going to work hard with them so that they will continue actively and happily in this path they've taken
I hope that it was understood what I wanted to tell you today. I want you each to feel of my love, but more important that of Christ. Because his love will save you.
Hermana Castleton
No comments:
Post a Comment