August 13, 2014
I left La Blanca! Can you believe 6 months passed as fast as they did? 6 months ago I was training my hijita, now I am starting yet another whitewash. I am opening a sector again. This ward is called Progreso. The hermanas that were here before us basically tore apart the ward, didn't do anything but add to the immaturity of the Young Women and made the hermanas of the Soc Soc upset. I will not say who was there. I am here with Hermana Reyes, another fellow Argentina. Cool beans. I like her. I hope we get along well because we are alike in many ways. Tranquilas.
| New Companion, Hermana Reyes from Argentina |
It is hard to say goodbye. In fact, I have never felt such sadness upon leaving a sector. Or a compañera. You don't realize the depth of your love for someone until you have to separate from them. I will really miss mi amorcita Jerez, mi loquitache. But I know that we had our time together and it blessed me. Now I need to blend my form of being to another companion. God placed her in my life for a reason and I am determined to discover what it is.
| A few last fotos of Hermana Jerez and I together |
| Part of Familia Santander |
| Maria Angelica Pacheco |
Because I completed a year in the mish and I am steadily increasing in misionery age, I felt that I would be perfect in everything I did. I thought I would be fluent in the language. I thought I would be the perfect companion who can be serious but funny, skinny but with a love to eat. But I am realizing more and more that I cannot be perfect. Maybe I am not quite fluent, I am slightly a bit serious and am not skinny but love to eat. And God called me that way. He called me, chose me and prepares me every day to become the person He knows I can become.
Maybe not the person with every capability I would like, but the way He wants me to be. With my studies of the Bible and the Book of Mormon, I am coming more and more to the realization of the perfection of the gospel. Literally everything, every aspect and principle of the gospel of Jesus Christ is perfect. They bring happiness, they help us to support our challenges and they help us change.
We can become more as Christ when we follow His recipe of perfection. We must be examples of him, according to the
Covenants of Baptism and all other teachings of the gospel, therefore, we must develop the love and need of his attributes. It may be hard, in fact it seems nearly unachievable. But it is possible. With his help. Everything, literally everything, becomes possible through the atoning sacrifice of the Savior. Isaiah 55:6-7 has been a real support this week. Look it up, I recommend it.
| Pablo Santander |
| Maria de Los Angeles and her children Elu y David |
| Last once with Milla |
| Katherine, David y Mateo Bravo |
| Fresia, Pedro y Pedrito Pablo |
| Genoveva y her hermana |
| And Abuelita Herrera |
Hermana Castleton
Questions for Whitney...
Josh: "How's the weather today?"
Josh: "How's the weather today?"
Whitney: "Hot. Today there is a lot of sun and we left the house with 3 layers of clothings. How is is there?"
So… Any changes?"
Mamasita: "Wow! Hermana Reyes! Awesome!!
Was it hard to say goodbye to Hermana Jerez? Do you know her new companion? Where will she be?
I'm SO SORRY you're so cold in your house!! Need anything to keep you warmer? I'm so glad it's warm today. It's so amazing to me that were so HOT here and you're so COLD there. Were opposites all the time.
New ward...woah sounds hard. I can't believe the missionary sisters didn't love the Hermanas of the ward. That's aweful! We will pray for you and your new ward and that they can feel of your love and the saviors love.
Met the bishop? How was that? What's he like?"

No comments:
Post a Comment