Sunday, August 4, 2013

Quick letter to let us know she's SAFE! Yay!!

Whitney's 1st Letter

Hola, mi familia!

This is just a short letter to let you all know that we've arrived in Santiago. My flights were... ever so long and tedious and I'm glad that part is over and done with. We drove through Chile and dropped about half the missionaries (15 or so) off at the CCM building next to the temple, but I haven't seen any of the city beside that We're staying in an older Mission Home, but I can't remember the address. Anyway, It's big and beautiful and I'm sure to get lost once I start tracting.
Anyway, I love you all so much and I'll write more on my p-day next week. I already have a story to tell you when I have more time.

Adios y te amo!

-Hermana Castleton

No comments:

Post a Comment